To Our DreamDry Clients,
We want to reiterate that the well-being of our staff and clients is always our priority. We have always required strict standards and sanitation practices inside our walls and will continue to do so while following local government requirements.
Above all, we are ready to get back to giving you the ultimate experience while working our way back to normalcy. In order to do so, we’ll be implementing these steps in addition to our normal standards:
We have taken the following, measures in all of our salons::
- Had thorough cleaning and disinfecting our salons by cleaning professionals
- Revisited COVID protocols and training with our teams
- Implemented 2 additional COVID-19 questionnaires at the time of booking and confirmation.
- Implemented an employee questionnaire to be completed prior to every shift confirming they are not experiencing COVID symptoms or have been anywhere that could’ve exposed them to COVID
- Operations remain Cashless
Further precautions to make your visit worry-free:
- While continuing with our standard hand washing procedure, our stylists will wash their hands before and after every client.
- We will wipe down all styling stations with disinfectant before and after each client.
- If a client or stylist feels unwell, we will ask them to stay home. Clients who cancel due to illness will not be charged a cancellation fee during this time.
- For now, we will avoid greeting clients and team members with our usual handshake or hug. Just know that we’re giving you a mental hug from where we stand.
- We will make every effort to stock extra tissue and alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- We will follow any further guidance and recommendations as they become available.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment.
We can’t thank you enough for your support and patience!
We look forward to making Every Day Glamorous with You soon.